- 375 g frozen or fresh raspberries
- 250 ml chilled cranberry juice
- 15 g fresh basil, chopped
- ½ red bird’s eye chilli, seeded, pith removed and chopped
- 10 g fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- 30 − 45 ml castor sugar
- 60 ml coconut milk
- Ice blocks frozen with edible flowers embedded
- To make the basil, ginger & chilli-infused berry soother: Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender, and pulse until smooth.
- If you’re using frozen berries, add slightly more juice to the mixture to loosen it slightly.
- Pass through a fine sieve so you end up with a smooth drink. Discard the solids.
- To serve the basil, ginger & chilli-infused berry soother: Place the flowery ice cubes in two long glasses and pour the mixture into each and serve immediately.