- 500 g red baby potatoes
- Pinch of salt
- Enough water to cover
- 150 g crème fraîche
- 30 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 30 ml fresh dill, chopped; plus extra to garnish
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 30 ml fresh lemon juice
- Flaked sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 30 ml olive oil
- Pink peppercorns, to garnish
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold, salted water. Bring to the boil and cook for about 12 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain, place on a low heat to remove the excess water, then cool the potatoes very slightly. Now half or lightly crush the potatoes.
- Add the crème fraîche, herbs, spring onions and lemon juice. Stir until well mixed. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Arrange on a serving plate as a side dish. Drizzle with olive oil and give it a finessed finish with a sprinkle of pink peppercorns.